EU-STOCK NCH-02 4 Axis CNC OFFLINE Controller Motion Handheld Pendant
· No computer, offline operation and control.
· USB interface, support U disk to read G code files and execute.
· The control part of the interface and electrical isolation.
· Up to 125K stepper motor control pulse output, suitable for most machine tool system needs.
· Support standard hand pulse, serial digital display hand pulse, digital display hand control.
· With CNC controller, suitable for all kinds of small and medium sized automation equipment and instruments.
1.1 Performance parameter of the NCH02
1) Max. 5 Axis,3-5 Axis Optional;
2) 2-4 Axis linear interpolation,any 2 axis circular interpolation;
3) 5 opto isolated digital outputs,8 opto isolated digital inputs;
4) Analog spindle control 0-10V spindle control (can be modified as PWM output);
5) 24VDC power input, minimum 1A;
6) 3.5 inches TFT screen, resolution ratio: 480x272;19 user key;
7) Differential Pulse and direction output signal,Max. 125Khz per axis;
8) USB flash disk support for G code file input;
9) The control system can preview the process path before machining,and it makes the system more steady,working smoothy and precise;
10) Support the Standard MPG or the NVMPG which Digital dream made;
11) Acceleration/Deceleration Mode: S curve;
12) Support un-limited size file for machining;
13) Manual/Automatic machining function;
14) Support the operation to Start a G code from a specific line;
15) Support for “Power Cut” recovery. Data is automatically saved;
16) Support time-lock function;
17) Automatocally Probe function;
18) Supporting Homing,Go to Zero,workpiece origin position saving.
1.2 Appearance, Structure and Size of Product
The NCH02 motion controller contains the handheld motion controller,wiring board,and HDMI digital high-definition transmission cable.
The handheld motion controller and wiring board are communicated by 2 Meter 37 pins HDMI digital high-definition transmission cable which is shielding twisted-pair cable to avoid interference.
1.3 Explanation of Abbreviations
When operating the NCH02 Controller, the users will come across some English abbreviations. Here a list with explanations:
FRO: Feed Rate Override SRO: Spindle Rate Override
SRJ: Jog Speed Setting
F: Feed rate, unit is mm/min
S: Spindle Speed, unit rev/min.
X: The coordinate code of the X axis.
Y: The coordinate code of the Yaxis.
Z: The coordinate code of the Z axis.
A: The coordinate code of the A axis
BUSY: The system is busy. You still can adjust FRO and SRO
READY: READY mode, any operation can be done
RESET: Reset mode, controller is in “OFF” mode, no operation can be performed
CONT: Continuous mode, each axis can be manually jogged with the arrow keys Step :Manual Step Mode，each axis can be jogged in defined steps
MPG: MPG mode. Operate the machine with the MPG (Manual Pulse Generator) AUTO: Run G code. Auto is showing when file is processing